Welcome to the Best of Roy and HG Sporting Probe 11th March.
For those who aren’t in the know or forgot about Roy and HG’s return to Triple M, they have now been back for a while now, and it’s been all gold.
We are big fans here at The Gurgler. Some would say we are a poor, poor man’s version of them, we say Up Yours. But they may be right, we may be crazy.
But we are hoping those who have missed their best will catch up with our favourite bits and pieces below. We’ll only give a taste though, the best podcast on Australian radio awaits.
You may ask why we bother, good question. We love Roy and HG and want to give a summary on the best bits just to save the people time who don’t want to listen to how greyhounds can be the betting avenue of the future.
Want to find out the whole story from the gents themselves, check in with their Triple M site.
- Carlos Smearson returns. Aka the Angry Ant. Aka The Game’s greatest thinker. Aka Sticky.
- Crowded House v Clipsal 500
- How did Mitchell Marsh get a season long injury after bowling 5 overs in two tests?
- Put this name down in your black books – Bjorn Fratangelo.
- Extended the time available to make a DRS challenge to 10-15 minutes.
- “Come on down Amir” and how did he get a cricket pitch to have grass growing backwards.
- Doggo to replace Keno in our Casino, providing employment for thousands of Greyhounds.
- The future of Australian Soccer lies in China.
- Hooliganism to be allowed as a side sport at the next World Cup in Russia
- Roy’s 3 Acre charity yard work with Yates.