Welcome to the Best of Roy and HG Sporting Probe 11th February.
For those who aren’t in the know or forgot about Roy and HG’s return to Triple M, they have now been back for three weeks, and it has been a very welcome return to radio and the entire sporting landscape.
We are big fans here at The Gurgler. Some would say we are a poor poor man’s version of them, we say Up Yours.
But we are hoping those who have missed their best will catch up with our favourite bits ad pieces below. Or possibly start a discussion of what others think was their best. We won’t pass on the whole story, just a little teaser of the gold in point form.
Want to find out the whole story, check in with their Triple M site.
Best of Roy and HG Sporting Probe 11th February
- Pigs Arse Arena
- Power to the People for Mundine v Green future decisions
- Quade Cooper!!!
- Spice Girls and George Clooney to revolutionise Racing in NSW. As well as a free $10 bet for anyone attending the races in school uniform.
- North Korean Rugby Union – with added Ben Teo.
- Rod Pampling’s career started off in Putt Putt amongst others.
- ATO – Your Tax Working – With Rosco McGlashan
Good enough taste? Why not catch up before next week’s offering.