Welcome to the new Euro Football Weekly – Eurotrash.
Here we delve into the reaches of the many European Football Leagues on offer, all with claims to be as good if not better than the EPL.
Each week we’ll go through the Spanish, Italian, and French Leagues in detail, with some updates and tidbits on other leagues.
For your German news and views, help yourself to our separate Bundesliga column here and look out for it each week.
So enjoy our thoughts, stats and best bets which are the best that money can’t buy.
– Talk in Europe is of Champions League draws and to a lesser extent – Europa League draws. The best games in our opinion and hence the ones we’re looking forward to are below. Arsenal for a change weren’t punished for finishing second with a date with Bayern Munich. Man City were with Barcelona. Although it does provide the right stage to show their spend to success ratio in the Champions league isn’t as awful as everyone thinks it is.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. – PSG v Chelsea – Man City v Barcelona – Bor Dortmund v Juventus
– Celtic v Inter
– Liverpool v Besiktas
– Villareal v Salzburg
– PSV v Zenit
– Other banter revolves around whether Real Madrid can extend their unbeaten and winning run. Although participation in the Club world Cup will allow other to catch up slightly over the weekend.
– Cristiano Ronaldo won the BBC overseas sportsperson of the year, a far more popular win than the British winner Lewis Hamilton. Both winners are similar though and certainly don’t lack for ego.
– Balotelli fresh from injury and suspension looks set to be heading back to Europe after failing to make a positive impression at Liverpool. Not the worst transfer and less expensive at 16M than others at Liverpool.
– Former Balotelli combatant Mancini won his first game at Inter since taking over. Maybe a reunion in Milan?
– The top two in France both lost giving Lyon, St Etienne, and others a sniff of a title race after all.
LA LIGA TABLE
SERIE A TABLE
LIGUE 1 TABLE
Belgian League Table
The Celtic Premier League
Here’s the best of the upcoming action….
Atletico Madrid v Athletic Bilbao – two athletic clubs go head to head
Levante v Real Sociedad – A loss could drop Moyes into bottom three.
Roma v AC Milan
Inter v Lazio
Bordeaux v Lyon
Here’s the rest of the upcoming fixtures from Spain, Italy and France.
LA LIGA UPCOMING FIXTURES
SERIE A FIXTURES
LIGUE 1 FIXTURES
So it’s all come to this, our best selections and tips for you to turn into many dollar, pound, euro or rupee. Please accept our best bets.
Once again our multi includes already completed game, but couldn’t be arsed redoing it, plus they’re now live bets.
[table caption=”EURO SUPER MULTI – $1 pays $48″ width=”500″ colwidth=”300|200″ colalign=”left|left”]
JUVENTUS to win,v Cagliari
SASSUOLO or DRAW,v Cesena
NAPOLI to win,v Parma
Genoa to win,v Torino
BARCELONA to win,v Cordoba
Rayo Vallecano to win,v Espanyol
VILLAREAL to win,v Deportvo
PSG to win,v Montpellier
MARSEILLE to win,v Lille
[table caption=”La Liga Form,” width=”350″ colwidth=”125|125|100″ colalign=”left|left|left”]
Most Draws,Cordoba,8 (15)
Best Home Record,Atl Mad/Valencia,19pts (8)
Worst Home Record,Almeria,3pts (8)
Best Away Record,Real Madrid,21pts (8)
Worst Away Record,Espanyol,2pts (7)
Most Goals Scored last 6,Real Madrid,22
Least Goals Scored last 6,Celta Vigo,1
Most Goals Conceded Last 6,Almeria,14
Least Goals Conceded Last 6,Real Madrid,3
Best form last 6,Real Madrid,18pts
Best form last 6,Barcelona,13pts
Best form last 6,Villareal,13pts
[table caption=”Serie A Form,” width=”350″ colwidth=”125|125|100″ colalign=”left|left|left”]
Most Draws, Sampdoria,8 (15)
Best Home Record,Roma,22pts (8)
Worst Home Record,Cagliari,3pts (7)
Best Away Record,Juventus,17pts (8)
Worst Away Record,Cesena,1pt (7)
Most Goals Scored last 6,Juventus,15
Least Goals Scored last 6,Torino,3
Most Goals Conceded Last 6,Cagliari/Cesena,14
Least Goals Conceded Last 6,Juventus,2
Best form last 6,Juventus,14pts
Best form last 6,Roma,13pts
Best form last 6,Palermo,12pts
Worst form last 6,Torino,3pts
Worst form last 6,Cagliari,3pts
Worst form last 6,Cesena,2pt
[table caption=”Ligue 1 Form,” width=”350″ colwidth=”125|125|100″ colalign=”left|left|left”]
Most Draws,PSG,7 (17)
Best Home Record,Lyon/Marseille,24pts (9)
Worst Home Record,Caen,4pts (8)
Best Away Record,PSG,17pts (9)
Worst Away Record,Metz,4pts (9)
Most Goals Scored last 6,Lyon/PSG/Marseille,11
Least Goals Scored last 6,Lille,3
Most Goals Conceded Last 6,Caen,16
Least Goals Conceded Last 6,St Etienne,2