Welcome to the new Euro Football Weekly – Eurotrash.
Here we delve into the reaches of the many European Football Leagues on offer, all with claims to be as good if not better than the EPL.
Each week we’ll go through the Spanish, Italian, and French Leagues in detail, with some updates and tidbits on other leagues.
For your German news and views, help yourself to our separate Bundesliga column here and look out for it each week.
So enjoy our thoughts, stats and best bets which are the best that money can’t buy.
- Talking points from Europe revolve around which of the 100’s of players plying their trade in the European Leagues are a target of the EPL clubs, and in particular the best of the European players are allegedly heading to Old Trafford who are intent of spending their way out of trouble.
- Sad event from last week’s Spanish League game between Atletico Madrid and Deportivo with a fan dying after scuffles between fans.
- Happy for some is the winning streak of Real Madrid. Although one could argue that a side assembled for the cost of a small Africa nation should never lose.
- Italian League looks to be a two horse race between Roma and Juventus.
- In France the awoken giant PSG are starting to look likely to climb to the summit once again.
LA LIGA TABLE
SERIE A TABLE
LIGUE 1 TABLE
Belgian League Table
The Celtic Premier League
Here’s the best of the upcoming action….
ITALY – Inter v Udinese
ITALY – Genoa v Milan
SPAIN – Barcelona Derby – Barcelona v Espanyol
SPAIN – Villareal v Real Sociedad
FRANCE – PSG v Nantes
BELGIUM – Gent v Genk
Here’s the rest of the upcoming fixtures from Spain, Italy and France.
LA LIGA UPCOMING FIXTURES
SERIE A FIXTURES
LIGUE 1 FIXTURES
So it’s all come to this, our best selections and tips for you to turn into many dollar, pound, euro or rupee. Please accept our best bets.
Once again like the FA Cup tips – we have tipped a winner that has already been run and won. We did put the bets on a few days ago, but only posting it now.
Bet early – bet often.
[table caption=”EURO SUPER MULTI – $1 pays $19″ width=”500″ colwidth=”300|200″ colalign=”left|left”]
DRAW,Fiorentina v Juventus
ROMA to win,v Sassuolo
NAPOLI to win,v Empoli
BARCELONA to win,v Espanyol
PSG to win,v Nantes
ST ETIENNE to win,v Bastia
ATHLETIC BILBAO to win,v Cordoba
REAL MADRID to win,v Celta Vigo
[table caption=”La Liga Form,” width=”300″ colwidth=”125|125|50″ colalign=”left|left|center”]
Most Draws,Cordoba,7 (12)
Best Home Record,Atl Madrid,19pts (7)
Worst Home Record,Almeria,3pts (7)
Best Away Record,Real Madrid,18pts (7)
Worst Away Record,Espanyol,2pts (6)
Most Goals Scored last 6,Real Madrid,23
Least Goals Scored last 6,Granada/Almeria,2
Most Goals Conceded Last 6,Levante,13
Least Goals Conceded Last 6,Real Madrid/Bilbao/C Vigo,3
[table caption=”Serie A Form,” width=”300″ colwidth=”125|125|50″ colalign=”left|left|center”]
Most Draws,Sampdoria,7 (13)
Best Home Record,Roma,21pts (7)
Worst Home Record,Cagliari/Parma,3pts (6)
Best Away Record,Juventus,16pts (7)
Worst Away Record,Cesena,1pt (6)
Most Goals Scored last 6,Juventus,16
Least Goals Scored last 6,Atalanta,2
Most Goals Conceded Last 6,Parma,15
Least Goals Conceded Last 6,Juventus,2
[table caption=”Ligue 1 Form,” width=”300″ colwidth=”125|125|50″ colalign=”left|left|center”]
Most Draws,PSG,7 (16)
Best Home Record,Lyon,21pts (8)
Worst Home Record,Caen,4pts (7)
Best Away Record,PSG,17pts (9)
Worst Away Record,Metz,4pts (8)
Most Goals Scored last 6,Lyon/PSG,12
Least Goals Scored last 6,Lille,3
Most Goals Conceded Last 6,Guingamp/Caen,14
Least Goals Conceded Last 6,Rennes/St Etienne,2