Welcome to the new Euro Football Weekly.
Here we delve into the reaches of the many European Football Leagues on offer, all with claims to be as good if not better than the EPL.
Each week we’ll go through the Spanish, Italian, and French Leagues in detail, with some updates and tidbits on other leagues.
For your German news and views, help yourself to our separate Bundesliga column here and look out for it each week.
So enjoy our thoughts, stats and best bets which are the best that money can’t buy.
- European qualifiers are done and dusted for another round, plus special mention must go to Faroe Islands who created the biggest upset in football history based on FIFA rankings by defeating Greece and manager Raineri in the process.
- Special mention also to San Marino, as predicted by The Gurgler, broke their 60 odd game losing streak with a draw.
- The big news in Spain is the debut of Man Utd reject/decent manager David Moyes for Real Sociedad. He’ll be very keen to prove many wrong in Spain despite Man Utd going no better this year, with easier fixtures and plenty more cash spent.
- The other news is a real David v Goliath clash when Real Madrid visit Eibar. The Madrid side who are the most expensive team in the world, earning plenty and used to the best facilities will have to take a reality check as they play a team recently promoted in a ground that holds around 5000.
- In Italy, the Milan Derby holds the most interest. Neither side looks likely for Championship glory, but that won’t stop the atmosphere in the San Siro. And the wonderful banners. And that crazy Italian football panellist going nuts.
- Controversy in League one as Sheffield United bow to public pressure and not allow Ched Evans to play. The convicted rapist will most likely struggle to find a home after some very public backlash to him training with The Blades, which will no doubt act as a deterrent to most clubs.
LA LIGA TABLE
SERIE A TABLE
LIGUE 1 TABLE
Belgian League Table
Here’s the upcoming fixtures.
LA LIGA UPCOMING FIXTURES
SERIE A FIXTURES
LIGUE 1 FIXTURES
So it’s all come to this, our best selections and tips for you to turn into many dollar, pound, euro or rupee. Please accept our best bets.
Bet early – bet often.
[table caption=”EURO SUPER MULTI – $1 pays $167″ width=”500″ colwidth=”100|100″ colalign=”left|left”]
ATLETICO MADRID to win, v Malaga
REAL SOCIEDAD to win, v Deportivo
OVER 2.5 GOALS, Barcelona v Sevilla
REAL MADRID to score 3rd Goal, v Eibar
ROMA to win, v Atalanta
UNDER 2.5 GOALS, AC Milan v Inter Milan
DRAW, Metz v PSG
MARSEILLE to win, v Bordeaux